2nd Annual Single Family Aggregation Strategies: The REO-to-Rental Forum East
MAY 13, 2014 - 9:00 AM to MAY 15, 2014 - 5:00 PM ET
Boca Raton, FL
REITs, Fund, Aggregators, Fix and Flippers, Note Buyers, ABS & REIT Investors...This is a conference for you.
90,000 homes around the country have been purchased by aggregators over the last two years at a cost of just over $15 billion...
The Government, lenders and investment firms sold about $34.7 billion in non-performing loans last year, up from $13.1 billion in 2012*
With the door opening on securitization and the public equity markets joining well-capitalized funds, the single family institutional investment market will continue to be in a growth phase and the only place to hear about the most up-to-date issues and meet the key players will be IMN's 2nd Annual Spring Single Family Aggregation: REO-to-Rental Forum.
Some Numbers From Our Inaugural Single Family Event:
- 800+ Executives in attendance
- 120+ Speakers
- 200+ Funds, REITs & Investors
- 24 Panel Sessions
- 69 Sponsors/Exhibitors
ONE conference for the Institutional Single Family Investment Market.
PLUS... We will be adding a 3rd day to the Florida event which will include:
- A Golf tournament
- More Sessions
- More Networking, Networking, Networking
The forum will again promise to discuss the latest strategies and management intricacies of Institutional-level Investment
in single family houses including buying from and partnering with different institutions, the newest financing methologies as
well as the operational complexities of running a portfolio of single family homes.
Some of the new sessions we are trying to develop for the conference include:
- Foreclosure.. How Much is Left?
- Hold vs. Sell
- Acquiring & Managing for Investors
- Entering a New Market What is your Strategy?
- Note Buyer JVs
- Short Sales
- Disposition Strategies
- Buying Portfolios: What is your Bidding Strategy?
- Alternative Housing Categories
- Securitized Bond Investment Plenary
- Public REIT Buyer Panel
- Single Family Investment Relative
- Build-to-Rent 2.0
- Hard Money
- Accounting & Reporting
- Mobile Technology
Plus we will be hosting Pre-Session, Vegas Rules meetings for:
- Small Investors
- Mid-Sized Investors
- New Funds
- Buying Notes
Returning favorites will include:
- Securitizing New Rental Streams
- The Public Company President/CEO Panel,
- Luncheon Geographic discussions
- and the Large Fund Plenary session
We look forward to seeing you again May 13.
*As per Mission Capital Advisors
|Who Should Attend|
- Private Equity
- Institutional Investors and Banks