Housing Conference Celebrates ‘Advocacy to the 40th Degree’
DECEMBER 5, 2013 - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET
Hilton New York, New York, NY
A celebration for housing advocates is scheduled for December 5 in New York City which will include a luncheon and half-day programming on what’s happening and what’s needed in affordable housing development. The program will focus on how housing developers can prepare for success, why advocating for housing policy is critical and how housing developers can make housing policy happen. Symposiums start at 9 a.m., followed by the luncheon and awards program.
- Private Developer of the Year: L+M Development Partners, Inc.
- Nonprofit of the Year: CAMBA / CAMBA Housing Ventures, Inc.
- Public Service Award: Teresa M. Bainton, Director of New York Hub, US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Empire Award for Leadership in Affordable Housing: The Furman Center
- Clara Fox Award: Carol Lamburg, Executive Director at Settlement Housing Fund