Housing, Transit, and Jobs: The Foundation for a Strong Economy
MAY 4, 2015 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
This is the 24th Annual Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County (AHCMC) Housing Summit. This year is focused on housing, transportation, and jobs, and how they are the key to a strong economy.
The summit will feature:
- - Engaging speakers and panels.
- - The opportunity to meet and greet with national, state and local elected and housing leaders.
- - Networking with professionals across many industries.
- - Exhibitions by dozens of businesses and organizations.
- - Award presentations to prestigious and well-known leaders.