Policy Recommendations for Federal Real Estate Programs
JULY 25, 2013 - 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET
New policy recommendations for federal real estate programs could have a big impact on families, communities and taxpayers according to Smart Growth America and LOCUS (its coalition of real estate developers and investors). These ideas will be shared in the upcoming event Federal Involvement in Real Estate: A Call for Action.
The group published a report in January – Federal Involvement in Real Estate: A Call for Examination – which looked at the federal government’s real estate programs and expenditures. The online event will correspond with that report to provide real recommendations for Congress which will help programs meet their goals more effectively and provide better support to all Americans.
Speakers will include:
- Geoff Anderson, President and CEO, Smart Growth America
- Chris Leinberger, President, LOCUS
- Ilana Preuss, Vice President and Chief of Staff, Smart Growth America
- Frank Alexander, Sam Nunn Professor of Law, Emory University
- Dennis Allen, Director of Planning and Development, ZRZ Realty
- Richard Baron, President, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Eric Larson, Managing Partner, Bedrock Real Estate Services Online