Building Mixed-Income Communities
Establish mixed-income, mixed-tenure developments to create diverse communities for residents of all income levels. Help build a sense of community among socially and economically diverse residents.
- Best Practices Applied to High Point Community Revitalization
- Multifamily Foreclosures and Over-Mortgaging in NYC
- Video: Neighborhood Housing Services of Orange County's NSP Efforts in California
- Video: Primavera Foundation's NSP Efforts in Arizona
- Video: Lake Worth's NSP Efforts in Florida
- Video: Homeport CDC's NSP Efforts in Columbus, Ohio
- Promote Sustainable and Equitable Development Using HousingPolicy.org Toolkit
- Revitalizing the Long Acres Neighborhood Raleigh, North Carolina
- Multifamily Hangs Tough... But What's a "Family"?
- Managing Scattered Site Rental Programs