Community Ownership and Wealth-Building
Develop programs to allow resident and community ownership of new businesses and commercial enterprises to help build assets for low-income individuals, their families, and their broader community.
- Report on Cash Buyers' Role in Cook County Housing Market
- Fed Discusses Small Business and Entrepreneurship During an Economic Recovery
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Posts Podcasts on Economic Development Topics
- OCC Publishes Bulletin "Guidance on Potential Issues With Foreclosed Residential Properties"
- Housing Development and Abandonment in New Orleans
- Rehab Beats New Construction for Job Creation
- NeighborWorks Anchorage Launches HomeOwnership Center
- NeighborWorks Green Bay Celebrates Sale of 50th Home
- Painting the Town in Pueblo, Colorado
- Nonprofits Offer Business Startup Loans