Sustainable Partnerships and the Need for Champions
Build “public-private partnerships” among stakeholders with varying goals, interests, and levels of power. Enlist public, private or philanthropic “champions” to influence and help ensure that stakeholders adhere to the Core Elements throughout the Responsible Redevelopment process.
- Fed Report on "Data-Driven Approaches to Strengthening Neighborhoods"
- Covering the Gap — Tampa Bay NeighborWorks Organization Uses NSP Funding for Purchase-Rehab-Resale Projects
- Nonprofit-Driven Collaboration, NHS of South Florida
- Bank of America, Chicago Launch Partnership to Address Abandoned Homes
- Sustainable Neighborhood Partnerships: Home HeadQuarters, Inc.
- NSP Enables Rehab in Hamilton, Ohio
- Google Invests in New LIHTC Fund
- Market Data-Driven Stabilization: A Case Study of Cleveland’s NEO CANDO
- Ribbon-Cutting for Miami-Dade NSP Home
- Community Builders: CHRIC Puts Restored Homes Back on the Market