NeighborWorks Training Institute Courses
Training for Community Stabilization
As part of the effort to help mitigate the effects of the foreclosure crisis on communities across the country, NeighborWorks America is focusing on developing tools and training to help local governments and nonprofit organizations evaluate approaches and tailor responses to the increase in foreclosures and real estate owned properties (REO). The following portfolio of courses are available at the NeighborWorks Training Institute and are meant to provide individuals and organizations with the strategies and specialized skills needed to acquire, rehab and manage REO, as well as tailoring a variety of strategies to stabilize specific neighborhoods. You can click each course to see a detailed description and registration information.
- Affordable Housing
- AH291 REO Solutions: Property Assessment, Acquisition and Financing
- AH292 REO Solutions: Approaches to Efficiently Rehabbing REO Properties
- AH293 REO Solutions: Strategies for Selling or Leasing REO Rehabbed Properties
- AH295el Community Stabilization: An Introduction to REO Acquisition, Rehab, Disposition and Managment; e-Learning Course
- Asset Management
- Community & Neighborhood Revitalization
- Community Engagement
- Construction and Production Management
- Homeownership and Community Lending
Click Here to see the calendar for training at NeighborWorks Training Institute.